OVERALL VISION IS A COMPANY DESIGNED FROM ITS CONCEPTION TO INCORPORATE THE HIGHEST PRINCIPLES OF SAFE PRACTICE AND TO SEEK TO EXCEL IN THE DISCIPLINE OF RISK MITIGATION THROUGH: KNOWLEDGE, A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH, AND VIGILANCE
- All pre flight & job planning includes a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) ensuring accountability and auditability.
- At OVERALL VISION our business model is based on a systematic approach to both project management and safety mitigation. By refining our procedures we can simplify complex field operations, planning and risk assessments. By implementing a detailed checklist system throughout our operations we can dramatically reduce human risk factors involved in all our activities.
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is conducted and approved by senior management, before every survey and inspection flight.
- Annual Audits (by CASA) and regular personnel training are conducted to the highest standard to maintain competency and currency.
- We carry out a performance review after each job to ensure safety processes are followed and quality of output matched customer expectations.