– Measurable and accurate within centimetres, millimetres if required.
– Timely delivery of data/information/model.
– Cheaper than engaging traditional aerial and survey methods.
– Safer in areas considered high risk, when accessing by traditional methods.
– Reduction in team size required to complete tasks
– Reduction in Cost
– Less intrusive
– Reduces liability
– Less hindrance & site disruption
We’ve spent time establishing our systems and workflows so that you can capitalize on and use our services to your advantage. We are convinced that we can add timely value to your organisation or project.
All our UAV operators are licenced with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).
– Infrastructure Inspections
– 3D models
– Thermal Imaging
– Environmental monitoring
– Digitising structures
– Site assessments
– Insurance claim validation
– Roof inspections
– Energy assessments
– Aerial mapping & Surveying
– Construction Progress
– LiDAR Data collection & management
By implementing a detailed checklist system throughout our operations we dramatically reduce human risk factors involved in all of our activities. Job Safety Analysis occurs for all UAV flights.
Click here for Current CASA drone regulations and for reporting unsafe drone operations
STANDARDISATION OF DATA
You can access your data/images on line, manipulate 3D images, take measurements and download files and share information with team members. 2D/3D outputs are compatible with AutoDesk CAD products.
All our UAV’s are current models and maintained on a regular basis. We have different types of drones to suit the required output, quality and accuracy, to suit our clients needs.